10 November, 2006

The team


PB090186
Originally uploaded by MJM80.

Last night I hosted a dinner for my team & 3 colleagues from AU who are here in Beijing to train them. Edgar, China teleweb GM, also joined us.

My team is only 50% built, but it is a strong team! For all, this is their first experience working for an international company.

We had a great dinner & I was "forced" to ganbei (cheers=chug) with everyone at the table at least one time...needless to say, that turned into a lot of beers.

I'm going to learn a lot from this team, hopefully they'll learn a few things from me too...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"One of these things is not like the others"

- Bert

Krista said...

So this pic was taken at how many ganbeis? :-) Glad your team building is going well, congrats!

Anonymous said...

Beers, chugging, food....well this isn't the Friday happy hour, but it sure is close. -Hunter

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing you've got a lot of experience w/ shots.

KS

Anonymous said...

Nice team you're building, and what better way to create bonds than with alcohol...